Tuesday 1 March 2011

Meeting 1/3/2011

Today was the meeting for putting together the presentation, me and Daniel have put together a list of the order for the slides and we have done as many of them as we could with the research we had with us today. Dayle would you mind doing a slide on the information you have (cubism, art at the time ) then we can put it all together. Also we need all the books and websites used during research to put on the presentation. I think it would be a great idea if we could get together tomorrow (wednesday) so that we can run though it, see how long it is and see if we need to make any changes to the finished thing. I will be in university anyway so when is best for you guys, it shouldn't take us too long. Let me know if this is ok, thanks.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry about today, something came up and I needed to go somewhere with my dad. Will get right on it. Let's do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm available all day, will get in for 11, is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok thats fine, im going to try and get in for 11 as well to do some more of my work at what time do you want to go over the presentation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, do you want to meet straight away or if its ok can we meet at 1:30 again as I will still be doing work, and do you want to meet again in the library?

    ReplyDelete